8/22/2009

Sure a Thing in the SEC???

My blog is dedicated to the Crimson Tide, however, every now and then I read a story that I just have to comment on. This is one of those instances..

Here are a few excerpts from Smooth sailing for Florida in SEC East:

- Should the SEC East even bother playing games this season?

- Shouldn't SEC commissioner Michael Slive just hand the SEC East trophy to defending national champion Florida on Sept. 5?

- The SEC should just cancel the Gators' five games against SEC East opponents and let them schedule a few more contests against FCS and Sun Belt Conference foes.

- There hasn't been this sure a thing in the SEC in a long, long time.

- The SEC East is nothing more than a formality for Florida.

I hope that Georgia, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky all get a chance to read this article. I am a die hard Alabama Fan, but one thing is for sure, there ARE NO SURE THINGS IN THE SEC!!!

All I can hope is that 'Bama gets a rematch with Florida in Atlanta. RTR

No comments:

Post a Comment