1. Taunting - If a player is deemed to have taunted an opponent during the process of a scoring a touchdown, the penalty would nullify the score.
2. A proposal extending current policies regarding medical clearance of injured athletes to specifically cover possible concussions.
3. Beginning in 2011, television monitors will be allowed in the press box booths used by coaches.
4. Agreed to discuss changes at next year's meeting to simplify rules regarding blocking below the waist.
5. Agreement on rule regarding "Eye Black": If a player wishes to wear patches under his eyes, he can't write anything on them, be it area codes, phrases, symbols, names or Bible verses (Tim Tebow-style). This is to be effective in 2010.
latest proposed college football rule changes