- Kendall Kelly has been knocked out so far by heat-related issues, missing drills Friday and Saturday.
- Mark Ingram was also out today (and Sunday) while attending his grandfather's funeral in Michigan.
- RB Jeramie Griffin (knee) was not included on the 105 man roster.
- Freshman LB Jalston Fowler could be used when Alabama goes to nickel defenses this season.
- DB DeQuan Menzie (recovery from Achilles tear) needed a few extra minutes of stretching today early in practice. Menzie, however, popped back up and was going through drills full speed a few moments later.
(Gentry Estes, Mobile Press-Register)
- QB McElroy went to the Manning Passing Academy for a second straight year.
- QB depth #1 Greg McElroy, #2 A.J. McCarron is a redshirt freshman, and #3 Phillip Sims is a true freshman.
(A. Stacy Long, montgomeryadvertiser.com)