1. Ole Miss: The Rebels have to go on the road in back-to-back weeks to face Alabama on Oct. 16 and Arkansas on Oct. 23.
2. Mississippi State: The Bulldogs travel to Alabama on Nov. 13 and return home the following week to face Arkansas on Nov. 20.
3. Arkansas: In the first month of the season, the Hogs travel to Georgia on Sept. 18 and come back home to face Alabama the next week on Sept. 25.
4. South Carolina: The Gamecocks have a home game with Arkansas on Nov. 6 and then go on the road the next week to face Florida on Nov. 13.
5. Vanderbilt: The Commodores go from playing Arkansas on the road on Oct. 30 to facing Florida at home a week later on Nov. 6.
6. Alabama: The Crimson Tide travel to Arkansas on Sept. 25 and come back home to face Florida the next week on Oct. 2.
7. Tennessee: The Vols take on Oregon the second week of the season on Sept. 11 and face Florida the next week on Sept. 18, both games at home.
8. Florida: The Gators’ road trip to Alabama on Oct. 2 is followed by a home date with LSU on Oct. 9.
9. Kentucky: The Wildcats in back-to-back weeks face road trips to Florida on Sept. 25 and Ole Miss on Oct. 2.
10. Georgia: The Bulldogs open their SEC schedule with a visit to South Carolina on Sept. 11 and come back home to face Arkansas the next week on Sept. 18.
11. LSU: The Tigers face Ole Miss on Nov. 20 at home and then end the regular season by facing Arkansas in Little Rock on Nov. 27.
12. Auburn: The Tigers face back-to-back home games against Arkansas on Oct. 16 and LSU on Oct. 23.
SEC's toughest two-game stretches