3/22/2011

Spring has Sprung in T-Town

To me the most interesting battle this spring will be on the O-Line. There are some "monsters" going after starting roles on Bama's O-Line ..

- DJ Fluker - 6'6" @ 335lbs
- Anthony Steen - 6'3" @ 303
- Brandon Ivory - 6'4" @ 308
- John Michael Boswell - 6'5" @ 300
- Tyler Love - 6'6" @ 307
- Aaron Douglas - 6'7" @ 275
- Austin Shepherd - 6'5" @ 321

Other misc practice tid-bits:

Alabama senior Robby Green was not at practice Monday after he was suspended by the team for violating team rules and policies, Saban said.

QB's - I believe it's AJ's job to loose, but by no means can you count out Phillip Sims, Phillip Ely or Blake Sims.

2 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete